The Resident Coordinator is responsible for on-site supervision of the residents of an interim housing program during assigned shifts in a manner consistent with achieving a safe, secure, and welcoming home for all residents. The Resident Coordinator reports to the Program Director.
- Greet and assist new residents, visitors, and volunteers actively
- Supervise shelter and support residents on assigned shifts by circulating through the facility, engaging in nurturing conversation and interactions, working alongside the residents to train and encourage
- Enforce the interim housing program policy and schedules
- Answer telephone and door, and take messages for other staff and residents
- Resolve conflicts and handles other crises as they arise
- Write journal/log entries to provide necessary information about developments during a shift for use by other staff members
- Assist interim housing leadership staff as directed
- Participate and contribute to weekly staff meetings and other staff development programs
- Work collaboratively as a team with other resident coordinators and Good News Partners staff
- Qualifications and Skills
- Have a high school diploma or a GED; associates degree or higher a plus.
- Part- time
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume' and cover letter to Tim Jones via email at email@example.com. Please include the "Job Title" in the subject line.